Sunday, August 19, 2012

A Brand New Day

Dear Father,

Today is a brand new day filled with possibilities and wonders.  I'm so thrilled at how good my ceiling looks after a couple of coats of paint.  It's not done yet but I'm still excited it's well on it's way.  Once that gets done I can go around and repaint the edges.  Then I can paint the kitchen and finish the floor.  Your house is almost complete!  Just have to get some wall trip and floor trim.  Once piece at a time.

I'm not feeling so stressed out today.  Thank you for rest and recovery and Lorazepam.  I have to go to the dollar store and get some things but I know you are the one who is providing for all my needs.

Today I ask for comfort for Pamela Sue and Soni; please have the chemo work for her cancer.  I pray for my family to walk closer with you and to be still and hear your voice.  Please help me to clean out my fridge and make good food selections.  I should probably be writing them down.

Above all else, please help me to stay in your will.  To write down Ps 32:8 and 34:18.  It's so good to have only the family channels on DirecTV.  I feel more pure.

I love you and I give my whole life to you!
Thanks for Laurie, Marie and Annie - my three.

Love your daughter,
Amy Kathleen