Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Cleaning House

Dear God,

So much cleaning going on inside your house.  I've attacked my bedroom and strive to keep up with housework.  I've written down rooms to clean like my mom and it's helping a lot.  I'm working on my bathroom today.  I'm one room behind but I figure with switching my laundry day it's okay.  :)

Thank you for all you've given and all you continue to give.  I'm talking with Nina from Ashford University this morning to check out their online program.  I don't know what her exact role is as an advisor but I hope she can answer some of my questions.

I'm feeling lead to meet with Carol or try to get in touch with Julie about their schooling.  I'm wanting to do a Ph.D. because the brilliant people who've been plugged into my life have suggested it.  I'm honored that you have blessed me with a multi-ability brain.  I'm equally blessed my body is feeling better.

Here we go!  Please help me to love my monkey without prejudice or judgment.  I don't know why those evil thoughts keep going through my head.  She is my daily buddy without whom my life would be very different and empty.

I miss Bonnie very much.  Every time I hear the words "best friend" or even the word monkey I remember her fondly.  I do pray she is happy and has a new woman monkey.  I know Tom is her main guy!!

Please bless me with wisdom for the day.  Please bless Soni with fortitude, wisdom, discernment and safety. Please keep Tom safe in her absence so she has no additional worries.  Please bless Kim with another great day of teaching.  Please help her students to see the big heart she has and no bull allowed rules.  Please bless Tracy with wisdom and discernment as she sorts through her new role as a Stepmom.  Please help Tina as her family gets ready to go back to school.  I know she'll miss them greatly.  Please bless my Mom with renewed energy for weight loss and good health.  Bless her little business so she can be financially unconcerned about all things.

My love to Marie, Jo, Laurie, Annie, Donald, Pam, Kim, Suzanne, my family, those in Heaven and those I've missed.  Please bless my friends with a closer relationship with you.  Especially Soni's sister, Pam.

Love your daughter,
Amy Kathleen